Sunday, June 1, 2014

Teacher Thank You Cards

Hello!

Today I made two cards for my daughter's teachers.  I always like to do an end-of-year gift and write a note to let them know how much I've appreciated them.  We have been so blessed to have had amazing teachers every year.  I hope that continues!

This first card uses the lovely Skylark papers.  Again and again I find myself so happy that Close To My Heart has everything coordinated.  It makes creating so much faster and easier!!


I always lean towards simple designs, but I do love to add a little extra now and then...like the tiny pearls in this card.



Thanks for stopping by!

Meredith

Supplies Used: All CTMH unless noted
Paper: Skylark (X7177B) Balloon Ride (X7180B)
Stamps:  A True Thank You (M1029) Feathers (C1584) Give a Lift (D1581)
Ink: Lagoon, Sweet Leaf, Juniper, Chocolate, Sorbet
Other:  Washi tape, self adhesive pearls, foam tape, corner punches

No comments:

Post a Comment