Sunday, March 24, 2013

Buzz and Bumble

My next card for this week's upcoming workshop uses the Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go.  I chose to use the 3x3 card format.  But I also wanted to showcase our new alcohol markers.  


I was not very enthusiastic about this paper to begin with--could have something to do with my husband's deathly allergic reaction to bee stings, but seeing it in person I kind of fell for it.  

Already thinking ahead to my next project to use it....
Meredith

Supplies: all CTMH unless noted
Paper: Buzz and Bumble, Colonial White CS
Ink: Bamboo, and markers in both shades of Sweet Leaf, Honey, Creme Brulee, Autumn Terracotta
Stamp: Buzz and Bumble WOTG (G1054)
Other: sponge dauber, edge distresser, burlap ribbon, liquid glass, foam tape, sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment