Friday, March 22, 2013

Floral Happiness

I'm still trying to come up with two cards for my workshop next Wednesday.  I really wanted to feature the Stamp of the Month for March and a new product or two.

Here is the first card.  Inside reads 'having you as a friend'.  The stamp set has some great sentiments on it, but I just had to work forever to get the layout how I wanted haha.



I am kind of digging the new Chevron Ribbon in Outdoor Denim too.  :)

Hope you all have great plans for the weekend.  My daughters and I will be taking an art lesson!
God Bless!
Meredith

Supplies Used: all CTMH unless noted
Paper: Outdoor Denim CS, Dakota B&T, White Daisy CS
Ink: Outdoor Denim (second generation) Buttercup
Stamp: Floral Happiness (S1303)
Other: Chevron Ribbon, sponge dauber, edge distressor, micro tip scissors, sparkles, adhesive and foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment