Friday, November 29, 2013

Dear Santa

I organized my scrap room (again) and that always puts me in the creative mood.  I love the Frosted papers from CTMH but I decided to add a red color in.  And the papers feel vintage to me so I went through my stamps to come up with a style that would match.

Here's the result (with sparkle and washi thrown in).




If you go to my facebook page (link HERE) you can like my page and share the photo to be entered to win the card set!  Contest ends tonight at midnight!

Thanks for stopping by!
Meredith

Supplies Used all CTMH unless noted:
Paper: Frosted, Ruby CS, Colonial White CS, Brown Glitter CS
Ink: Ruby, Desert Sand
Stamps:  Merry and Bright (C1510) Christmas Delights (D1518)
Other: washi tape (from Holidays From the Heart Guide), antique copper brads, sponge dauber




No comments:

Post a Comment