Friday, November 15, 2013

Sending Love

I finally this week had a second to make a few cards.  I needed a birthday card and a baby shower card.  And then with the scraps left on my desk I came up with the other card just because I wanted to use the paper packs together.  :)

Here's the card for the baby boy shower.


I love the mustache stamp.  And those prim little buttons of stickers from the Huntington Assortment.

Next up is my combo card.  I got to use the new Lifting Spirits stamp set.  Only available through the Holidays From The Heart gift guide.


Click on the pictures to enlarge them to see details.  I just love the shimmer trim!

Thanks for stopping by!
Meredith

Supplies Used: all CTMH unless noted

Mustache Card:
Paper: Desert Ssand CS, Huntington
Ink:  Black
Stamp: Perfect Fit-Dad
Other: Huntington Assortment

Sending Love Card:
Paper: Huntington, Buttercup CS, Chantilly, White CS
Stamp Set: Lifting Spirits (C1570)
Ink: Cranberry
Other: Red Shimmer Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment