Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just put in my first order!

This time around anyway!  I have been so busy with life, that my CTMH business was pushed to the back burner.  But I needed to make an order this quarter so I set aside the time and did it.  Wasn't too hard to pick out things I wanted!!   :)

Now is the perfect time to place an order.  With Stampganza going strong, you can get a FREE stamp set for every two you order.  So of course I decided to snag some new stamps, beautiful embellishments, and lovely paper packs.  While I was at it, I snagged the Stamp of the Month for a mere five bucks!

I can't wait until it all comes in--I'll share pictures of the goodies when they arrive.  And hopefully have some new art work in the near future!

Talk to you soon,
Meredith


No comments:

Post a Comment