Sunday, August 5, 2012

Magazine Holder {Clementine Card Set}

I found another 3D shape I love on the Artiste cartridge!  Big surprise there!!  It's a little magazine holder.  Now of course it's too small to hold magazines, but at six inches it's perfect to hold a card set.  I choose to feature the Clementine papers.

Here it is with the cards.  I am still deciding if I want to add some embellishment to the outside...



I have made three cards so far to go in it.  I am thinking of adding one or two more.







And here it is empty.  Just so cute!




(I'm still playing around with my light box and camera settings as you can see.  I stumbled across something involving the white balance, so bear with me as I try to figure this whole thing out.)

You may have noticed that my Stash Buster Sunday is on hiatus.  I decided that I really need to focus on creating with my new products to get ready for my first Home Gathering.  I'm sure I'll be back to busting up my stash of supplies before too long.  ;)

Until next time,
Meredith


Supplies:  all CTMH unless noted
Paper: Clementine B&T, Champagne  CS, 
Ink:  Sorbet, Saddle, Twilight
Stamps:  Casual Expressions (D1525), Cricut Artiste Word Balloons (D1531)
Other:  Sparkles, Foam Tape, Edge Distresser, Sponge Dauber, Artiste cartridge, Micro Tip Scissors, Bohemian Assortment, Opaques, Antique Copper Brads, card bases/envies (Hobby Lobby)



No comments:

Post a Comment