Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Creations Star {La Belle Vie}

If my high school French serves me correctly, then this paper pack means The Beautiful Life.




Here's my latest project.  It's the My Creations Star covered with paper, sparkles, and butterflies.  I took A LOT of pictures trying to capture the color and details.  I'll just throw them all at ya and you can see what you think....

In the lightbox:






On my back porch:





In my kitchen in the morning sun:






Like I said....lots of pictures.   :)

I used a shape on the Artiste cartridge as a starting point for my template (cone overlay pg 61).  I inked the star edges all in black to prevent any white from peeking through.  I used Bonding Memories glue for the paper, and Liquid Glass for the butterflies.  I randomly added the tiniest Sparkles in two colors, and appropriately sized Sparkles for the butterfly body accents.

If you have any questions about this project please contact me for more details.  I'll be happy to get you on your way to making your own!
Meredith

Supplies:  all CTMH unless noted
Paper:  La Belle Vie B&T, La Belle Vie Mauve CS
Ink:  Black
Other:  Cricut Artiste, My Creations Star, Sponge Dauber, Sparkles, Bonding Memories Glue, Liquid Glass

1 comment: