Sunday, August 26, 2012

Boo Wreath and Hot Air Balloon Card


I have been really working on getting things ready to kick off my very first Home Gathering.  I finally finished my display board and a home decor item.  Here's part of the display board.  Those little treat cups make the cutest cards.  The ice cream cone is from the kit and is SUPER fast to put together.  The other using the treat cup and Artiste cartridge to create a hot air balloon and clouds.  Neat how you can use the so-called Halloween papers to create something not at all spooky!


My home decor project was a wreath.  I wanted to showcase the Mini Banner and the rosettes!








Supplies: CTMH unless noted

Card One:
My Originals Sweet Surprises Card Kit, skittles!

Card Two:
Paper:  Moonlight, Champagne CS
Ink: Smokey Plum, Creme Brulee
Stamp: July SOTM
Other: treat cups, Artiste, sponge daubers

Wreath:
Paper:  Moonlight, Gold Rush CS, Black CS
Other: Burlap ribbon, Black Stripe Grosgrain ribbon, Artiste, black glitter (HL), Bonding Memories Glue, Liquid Glass, hot glue (HL), Mini Banner, straw wreath (HL)

No comments:

Post a Comment