Sunday, September 2, 2012

Monster High Birthday Invites

My oldest daughter is into Monster High right now.  As in, we have the backpack, PJs, dolls, and now birthday theme.

Lucky for us, a friend has a Cricut cartridge that fits the bill!!  It's called Rock Princess and it has the cute little skull with bow that matches the Monster High theme.

Here is her party invite...


I know I've said it before, but I just LOVE the Shimmer Trim!  This is two lengths of it, one on top of the other...


I was so happy with how they turned out.  And it didn't take that long to make them...also a bonus!

Hope you are having a fabulous long weekend!
Meredith

Supplies:  all CTMH unless noted
Paper: White Daisy CS, Black CS, Grey Wool CS (ret'd), Pansy Purple CS (ret'd)
Other: Cricut Artiste and Rock Princess (Provo), Shimmer Trim, foam tape, Liquid Glass, adhesive, card bases (HL), Squares embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

No comments:

Post a Comment