Friday, September 14, 2012

September Workshop: Part Two


 Well I have finally finished my second workshop project.  It's a note pad holder using the Tri Fold card.



I have to say with all honestly, my son climbed up into my lap this morning--fresh from sleep--and helped me pick the color palette.  I love it!  He also helped with the brads and bow....



I used the Swipe Stamp Technique on the bike.  HERE's a Youtube link that shows you how.

This is the little note pad, with a cute stamped sentiment on the first page.


And here's the view from the top.



At this workshop, attendees will get the leftover paper to take home and create more stuff!!


I'm hoping it goes smoothly--it's been quite a while since I've done one of these....
Meredith

Supplies: all CTMH unless noted
Paper: Dakota B&T, White Daisy CS, Whisper CS
Ink:  Lagoon, Slate, Smoothie Pigment
Stamp: It's Your Day (CC1020)
Other: Creme Brulee Baker's Twine, Sparkles, Milepost Shapes, Art Philosophy, Tri-Fold card, Pewter Brads, Pewter Badge Buttons, hook and loop dots, micro tip scissors, notepad (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment