Sunday, September 16, 2012

Good Job! {only four months late}

 So last May my mom asked me to make her two graduation cards.  One for a cousin who graduated from college and one for a cousin who graduated from high school.

Yes like the cobbler whose kids don't have shoes and the mechanic whose car never runs, there is a scrapbooker whose cards are never made.   : P

But last night I finally got around to one of them....for the Aeronautical Engineer.  And the neat thing about this long narrow size is that a check fits in it nicely without having to fold it up!


I loved this paper for her.  She's a science nerd and I think it's fabulous!!  I believe she also has a minor in Russian.  Too bad she didn't get the most of her college degree LOL!




Now to just get to that other one before the dear girl graduates college....

Meredith

Supplies:  all CTMH unless noted
Paper:  Superhero B&T, White Daisy CS, Black CS
Ink:  Cranberry, Black 
Stamp: Superhero WOTG (C1487)
Other:  Black and Clear Sparkles, Shimmer Trim, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment