Monday, September 17, 2012

Aggie Girl {graduation card}

Well whatya know?  I finished the other graduation card today! 

So if you're from Texas you are plenty familiar with the rivalry between Texas A&M and The University of Texas.  I decided to play with some school spirit for this particular card.



Here'a a closeup of my favorite craft medium...glitter.  {giggle}


You'll notice I used the swiping technique on the letters.  Again I used the long and narrow style of card.  In hindsight I wish I would have used the barn wood pattern from the Dakota papers where the Whisper is--maybe next time.  ;)

Meredith

Supplies: all CTMH unless noted
Paper:  Champagne CS, Whisper CS
Ink: Vineyard Berry (ret'd)  you could easily substitute Barn Red, but I didn't have the matching ribbon for that color...
Stamps:  Varsity Alphabet (E1023), Paisly Flair (C1508)
Other:  Irresistibles Houndstooth Alphas, Vineyard Berry Grosgrain (ret'd), edge distresser, glue dots, Liquid Glass, Bonding Memories Glue, silver glitter (HL)

No comments:

Post a Comment