Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Are you ready for some yummy?!?

Today is THE day!  When you can finally purchase all the incredible new goodies from Close To My Heart!! I am so excited to share this with you!  Here's a few pictures of all the wonderful stuff that CTMH now offers!!

Here's the brand new 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book!




I was so happy with the Art Philosophy cartridge that I didn't realize I could be even more excited about the new Artiste collection!  There are so many neat 3D shapes on this one and cool holiday cutouts like turkeys, skeletons, and Christmas ornaments.  Not to mention the mini albums and banners!  You definitely want to grab this awesome deal!




There are eight new paper packs in this catalog and here is Avonlea.  A beautiful soft color pallette that is sophisticated and versatile.  It's shown here with the My Creations Bracket Frame.


Something else I am super excited about is the Workshops on the Go cardmaking kits in the new book.  Here is the Avonlea kit.


And just in time for school, here is the Scholastic paper pack.  While it can certainly be used for school LOs, this paper has some awesome pages that can be used for all sorts of things.  Grid and graph and ephemera papers that will work for masculine LOs, cards and projects.


Do you want to see the rest of the paper packs??  Well I think I'll save those for another post.  How about some of the other great things from CTMH?

Did you know that now it's easier than ever to become a consultant?!?  Now you can join for only $49!  You'll receive everything you need to start your very own business...



If you sign up this month you have the additional bonus of receiving this gorgeous tote bag FREE!  But act fast, supplies are limited!  I happened to get one at convention and can vouch for how awesome it really is!!



Speaking of great things only available this month...what about this lovely art created with the August Stamp of the Month??



Okay.  I know I said I would share the other paper packs at a later date, but I just have to show them to you now.  So here they are:

 La Bella Vie




Moonlight



Pear and Partridge




Flirty


Dakota


Clementine


Whew!  That's a lotta yummy in one post.  And I still haven't covered the 40 color palette and alcohol markers!!  Not to mention all the accessories!!!

This is an Idea Book you are going to want to see in person!  Contact me by email or through my Facebook page to learn how to get one.

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment