Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mojo Monday 252 {Soar}


I don't know if the rules of Mojo Monday allow for doing LOs instead of cards, but I really wanted to do a layout today.  :)

I also wanted to use the July SOTM.  Here's the sketch:




And here's my take on it.  For some reason the Lagoon CS looks super bright in these pictures.


I added butterflies in the place of the hearts to go with the Soar stamp.


And I sometimes feel like my daughter needs to know the truth....


I really love how this one turned out.  I think I will frame it for her room.



Remember today is the last day to grab the July SOTM!
Meredith


Supplies:  all CTMH unless noted
Paper:  Lagoon CS, Creme Brulee CS, New England Ivy CS, Sweet Leaf CS, White Daisy CS, Footloose B&T
Ink: Lagoon, Versamark, Creme Brulee
Stamp: Live Out Loud (S1207)
Other:  White Daisy EP, foam tape, edge distresser, micro-tip scissors, sponge dauber, Cricut Art Philosophy, adhesive pearls, bonding memories glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment