Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lightbox!

I have wanted for some time now to make a light box to take pictures of my cards in.  I pinned several tutorials from the web.  I mushed together the easiest box possible and over the last few weeks (yes it took that many weekly trips to the grocery store to remember all the supplies) I managed to gather all the ingredients....here's the box.




It wasn't too hard to make, but I really don't want to make another any time soon.  Haha.

This is how the first pictures were turning out....


I was hugely disappointed.  I tried several different ways to take the picture and nothing was working.  Until I added muslin over the top hole.  It diffused the light and made it so much better.


I got so excited that it was working that I pulled out some other old cards to try them....




Well now all I need is some cards to take pictures of!!
Meredith


PS These cards were all made a couple of years ago with various product lines.

1 comment:

  1. oh man, looks so good, that I am going to want one now. grins.

    ReplyDelete