Sunday, July 1, 2012

Gift Tags and Cards {Stash Buster Sunday}

Today I am sharing something that is a super easy way to use up some extra paper you have.

Recently I re-organized my gift wrap and now all my bags, tissue paper and boxes are stored neatly in a dresser.  Rolls of gift wrap and ribbon are stored in under the bed boxes.  I got the bright idea to make up some gift tags/cards to store with them for quick wrapping.

I can remember a time when I would fold a scrap of wrapping paper in two, sign the inside, and tape it to the box under the bow.  Shudder.  No more.  Guess what makes cute little cards and tags?  The Cricut--that's what!



I went to my stash and grabbed some patterns that had a print I thought would work in small scale and also colors that would work for my bags and paper.


Don't get discouraged if you don't have a Cricut (although, as someone who held out for many years before buying it, let me say you will never regret the investment).  You can simple cut a 3x3 three card and use a corner rounder, hole punch or decorative punch to make your own.  Now I have lots of options for quick gift wrapping!

See you soon!
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment