Sunday, July 8, 2012

Christmas in July {and Convention}

I cleaned up my scrapbooking room today and it took nearly all day.  I have before and after pictures.  But I'm not sharing them just yet.  For starters, my idea of clean and your idea of clean may be two separate things.  :)  Also, my idea of clean at this point is just barely functioning.  We're going to be adding cabinets and countertops and some built in stuff and pegboard.  I'm not sure if I want to share the pictures now or when the final reveal is done.  (Or at least on the agenda haha).

So anyway.  I was so thrilled to be able to stamp that I made a little card.  A little Christmas in July card.




I think the photo looks a little blurry to me.  I'm going to have to do a little more practicing with the light box. BUT it is pretty neat to take a picture at night.  :)

On to convention news.  On Wednesday I'll be going to Dallas (about seven hours away) to attend the CTMH Convention.  I am excited to be able to go---and nervous.  I'm not the world's easiest traveler.  lol  Fortunately my husband is going with me.  I hope to be posting updates.  I don't know that I'll be able to post here on my blog as often, but I hope to on my facebook page.  (Like it HERE to get the updates).

Since CTMH is discontinuing their markers I am hoping for some Copics to be debuted.  Is that hoping for too much??  : P

Talk to you soon,
Meredith


Supplies: all CTMH unless noted
Paper: Colonial White, Cranberry, Sweet Leaf
Ink: Chocolate, Cranberry
Stamps: Remarkable Wreath (C1473) Christmas Melodies (D1324)
Other: Sparkles, foam dots, adhesive, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Micro Tip Scissors


Note: The sentiment was stamped by taping off part of the image, inking the stamp, removing the tape, and then stamping the word.  I used this method because the image is one word over the other instead of side by side.  Someday I'll have to show this technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment