Thursday, July 19, 2012

SHE Mini Album {Mirielle, Age 4}

The convention was a little overwhelming for me.  So many new people and a ton of beautiful artwork.  I decided to take most of the Create N Takes home to complete.  Here's a mini album we were given (pre-cut and with instructions) that showcased some of the new products.  It was supposed to be titled "ME", but I don't have that many pictures of myself.  And since my 4 year old's baby album isn't even started yet, I wanted her to have this one to herself.  













This was made with all new products...except the twine I used to bind it.  That was my fault.  I had the Slate ribbon to use, but I just lost patience with it and then later realized that I forgot to mount all the paper to the DE shapes.  That would have helped.  Anyway--these little mini album pages are just a few of the 700 images that you can cut with the new Artiste Cricut cartridge.  It has so many cute shapes and holiday stuff AND tons of 3D.  Here's a LINK to the booklet.

PS Did you notice the glitter ribbon?!?  Swoon!!

Until Next Time,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment