Thursday, July 26, 2012

New and Old {First FB Drawing}

I did a little drawing on my Facebook page for people who "liked" my page.  The winner chose a card set as her prize and here are of a few of the cards she'll be receiving.

The first card is using the beautiful Lucy papers.  And if you like these papers you need to grab them before August 1st!  For this card I stamped on the brand new canvas shapes with our new pigment ink.  It works beautifully!


The second card is my favorite.  I am loving the new Flirty papers--and silly me--I didn't even order this set!!  I will have to amend that!




And this final one is made using almost all retired product.  {{Sorry}}  I just went for the masculine stamp and that's how it came together.  The inside is stamped with a Happy Birthday sentiment.



I hope the contest recipient enjoys them.  I made the embellishments/layering pretty flat:  A. I'm shipping them to an Air Force base in Germany, and B. If she wants to mail them she probably will need them to be flat also.

Thanks for stopping by!
Meredith


Supplies: all CTMH unless noted


Happy Birthday card:
Paper:  Lucy B&T, Colonial White CS
Ink:  Cotton Candy pigment
Stamps:  Casual Expressions (D1525)
Other:  Pewter brads, Color Ready Noted Canvas Shapes, adhesive, Scallop Punch (SU)


Thank You So Much card:
Paper:  Lucy B&T, Flirty B&T Colonial White CS, Slate CS
Ink:  Slate 
Stamps:  Thank You (D1361)
Other: Sparkles Assortment Black and Grey, edge distresser, foam tape, micro tip scissors, adhesive, sponge dauber


Sailboat card:
Paper: retired--sorry I can't remember the name
Ink:  Heavenly Blue, Outdoor Denim (inside sentiment)
Stamps:  New Horizons
Other: oval cutter, adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment