Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm totally not feeling guilty...

about this post.  I keep saying this isn't a nail blog...and clearly it isn't, but I was always feeling guilty about posting polish pictures.  And I just realized 'hello..the blog title is Everything She Touches!'  And I tend to touch a lot of polish!!  It's one of my favorite hobbies.  And I usually paint my nails two or three times a week.  Right now the only thing I do with my time more than polish my nails is clean house!  :)

So I've decided to stop feeling guilty or stupid for sharing some of my favorite manis here.

On to the polish of the day.  This is Revlon Royal with China Glaze Fairy Dust.  I have decided that I can no longer utter the phrase.."I'm not a blue person."  Because I am def starting to love the color blue.



All the nail blogs show an unfocused picture to demonstrate shine.  I never really understood it, but here's a shot that's blurry.


I don't know.  Maybe it shows the rainbow holographic glitter a little better.

Here's the last one.


I don't believe in fairies, but if I did I definitely think this is what fairy dust would look like.

See you later,
Meredith

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit I kinda like that 'blue'! That blue must be the new 'RED'... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look great. How can they look so good when the only other thing you do is housework???? You and my daughter, Casey, are gaga over nail polish. Her's don't look nearly as good as yours. Shhhh don't tell her I said so. grins

    ReplyDelete