Saturday, July 28, 2012

Experimenting with Studio J

I was flipping through an old Idea Book yesterday with the kiddos playing outside in the water hose.  (Well I'm not going to take a new Idea Book out there to get soaking wet!)  And I saw some papers that I wish I had ordered.  I thought they would work perfectly to scrapbook our trip to the Dallas Cowboys football game this past Thanksgiving.  Then it hit me!  I bet that paper is in Studio J.  And, shamefully, I've never used this tool from CTMH.

I decided to just bite the bullet and try it out.  So last night--with kids up way past a respectable hour--I had to do something to keep myself awake.  I logged in and decided to search through the new Express Collection.  The Express Collection are layouts that are already designed and all you have to do is drop in your photos and journaling and that's it!  You can even add some embellishments.  There are 60 layouts to choose from.

I found a perfect layout.  It was grey, blue and white with swirls and stars.  Absolutely made for my game day photos!!

I have to say after dragging my feet to finally use Studio J I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use and how cute the layout look.  I wish I could share them here, but as soon as I purchase them (and the others I created from scratch) I'll post pictures of them.  I'm really excited to see them in person!

Until next time,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment