Sunday, July 29, 2012

Five Studio J Layouts!!


Well I finally finished designing my layouts in Studio J.  Because I kept wanting to make more and more layouts!!  Here are the five I made this weekend.  The first is a LO of our Thanksgiving trip to the Cowboys game.  (Since my blog layout may cut off some of the details please click to enlarge the pictures and see the full layouts.)



This next one is a LO of my son's second birthday.  I love it SO much.



Here is a LO of my daughters in their various dance outfits.  My sweet Mirielle had to miss her first recital because she was in the hospital with pneumonia, so this layout is a little bittersweet to me and I tried to capture that in the journaling.


Next up is a LO of my beautiful niece.  She arrived VERY quickly!  And when I arrived at the hospital to see her I could not stop taking pictures!!


My final LO is of a recent experiment.  We dyed Delaney's hair with Kool-Aid.  Fun and entertaining...


These were so much fun to make.  Of course there was a bit of a learning curve.  The best thing you can do is just play around with it.  I highly recommend trying it out.  I was the biggest skeptic you will meet about digital scrapbooking, but this is a quick and fun way to get some pictures in the album.  And if you're not happy with how a page is going you can just start over without having wasted any paper at all!

I found that when I got weary of a design I would step away for a bit and then come back with fresh eyes.  The same way I do with traditional scrapbooking.  Oh and another bonus...many retired paper packs are still available in Studio J!

Let me know what you think if you try it out!
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment