Monday, July 23, 2012

Convention Cards {part two}

Here are two more of the six cards we were able to put together from our convention packets.  Again I have to say I love the fresh color palette.  It's really inspired me to think out of the box when I start putting my own stuff together.


This card is a two piece.  The woodgrain card fits into the little sleeve.  So adorable!




This next one I have to admit I'm a little on the fence about.  It's just not my favorite, but I thought I'd post it anyway.  It's growing on me (wink).



Hope you enjoyed these.  And hopefully I'll have the final two for you tomorrow.
Meredith


Supplies: all CTMH unless noted
Paper:  Flirty B&T, Colonial White CS, Goldrush CS, Dakota B&T
Ink: Slate
Stamps:  Pun Fun (C1505)
Other:  Sparkles-Black and Grey, Baker's Twine-Harvest, Silver Shimmer Trim, Foam Tape, Liquid Glass, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, Mini Medley Accents-Slate

No comments:

Post a Comment