Tuesday, May 7, 2013

5x7 Hinged Display Tray {featuring Dream Pop}

This month CTMH is running an amazing special--you can get a gorgeous double sized paper pack for only $10 when you spend just $35!!  The best part is these papers are AMAZING!  They feature bright colors, and GLOSSY embossed cardstock!

I cut into my first pack of Dream Pop yesterday to use with the hinged display tray.  I chose these beautiful pictures of my daughter the day she got her new glasses.  I had no idea that kids could need reading glasses--she could see the board fine, so I was surprised to learn that her headaches were caused from being FAR sighted!  Anyway--she looks absolutely adorable in the frames so I had to document them somewhere!

Here is the picture of the total tray--both sides.


Here's the left side.


And the right side.


I tried taking a few pictures outside to help capture the project better...




Here are a few detail shots I took today when I had a little more light.  I really wish I could take better photos of this!  ;)




Oh and in case you notice...that's not actually black nail polish on her thumb.  She had slammed her finger in the door at school.  :(



Whew!  That's a lot of pictures!  Check out my shopping website to get your own Dream Pop papers today while supplies last!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Meredith

Supplies Used: all CTMH unless noted
Paper: Dream Pop B&T and Cardstock, Colonial White CS (for the photo mat)
Other: Sparkles, Sparkle Flourishes, Mini Medley Assortment in Slate, Glitter paper, Buttons (green assortment) Cricut Art Philosophy (glitter heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment