Saturday, May 18, 2013

End Of Year Teacher's Card

Another school year is coming to a close...eight days, but who's counting??

I can hardly wait for summer's lazy days!  I know teachers probably can't wait either.  I have always given an end of school gift to Delaney's teacher.  This year (same theme as last year) I am doing a beach bag filled with beach towel, flip flops, sunscreen, aloe vera gel, Off! spray, decks of cards and I am planning on throwing in an Amazon gift card.

So today I sat down to make a card for Delaney to write in....here's what I came up with.


Does it have a beachy theme??  :)  I also used the swiping technique on the flower.

Have a great weekend!
Meredith

Supplies Used: all CTMH unless noted
Paper:  Dakota B&T, White Daisy CS
Ink:  Lagoon, Pear, Cotton Candy, Buttercup, Slate
Stamps:  Extreme Happiness (C1356 RETD) Thank You (C1361 RETD)
Other:  piercing tool, antique copper brads, micro tip scissors, edge distressor, adhesive 

1 comment: