Saturday, May 4, 2013

Friend Layout {Using Chantilly Papers}

When I saw the beautiful layout in the 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book on page 19 I thought it would look fantastic framed on the wall.  Then the more I thought about using it for a workshop, I wanted to make a companion layout.  Welllll long story short--here is what I ended up making.

This is what I did with the LO from the Idea Book.  I flipped it.  And since I didn't have the exact stamp I improvised.  (Which was much easier since my stamps are now cataloged--more on that in a future post.)


Here is the companion LO.  It's a take on page 27 in the Make It From Your Heart Volume 1.


Some of the details...





And here are the two LOs side by side...


I am so happy with how they turned out, but I feel like they might be a little involved for a workshop.  I'll have to think about it a little.  ;)

I hope to have a post about how I organized my stamps up soon so check back...
Meredith

Supplies Used:  all CTMH unless noted
Paper: Chantilly B&T, Champagne CS, White Daisy CS, Pear CS
Ink: Pear
Stamp: True Friends (D1406)
Other: Cricut Art Philospophy, Chantilly Textiles, Zipper Lace, Green Red and Pink Buttons, foam tape, Micro Tip Scissors, Creme Brulee baker's twine, edge distressor, adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment