Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Creations Container {Chantilly Papers}

I have been itching to make something with some of the new product (available for purchase February 1st) and I finally sat down today to work with it!

One of my favorite new products...and there are a lot...is the Kraft My Creations Container.  When you look at it you can just imagine the possibilities!



And with the lid on...


It is a sturdy little container that is just perfect for filling with goodies!  And I choose to use one of the new paper packs Chantilly to add some beautiful spring color.


The flowers are from the Cottage Assortment--which is still available.  ;)  Chantilly has SO many colors it matches just about anything!



 
If you're wondering, that delicious chocolate drizzled caramel corn is none other than Snackwell's snack packs.  It's super yummy!

I wasn't sure about the lighting so I took a few more pics in my office.



I can't wait to order some more of these containers--they will be great to have on hand for quick gifts!  Hope you enjoyed this project...and stay tuned for more new products!
Meredith

Supplies used:  all CTMH unless noted
Paper: Chantilly B&T, Buttercup CS, White Daisy CS
Stamp: For a Friend D1542
Ink: Ruby (second generation stamping)
Other:  My Creations Container, edge distressor, Cottage Assortment flowers, glue dots, circle punch 2 5/16 (The Paper Studio)

No comments:

Post a Comment