Thursday, January 31, 2013

You R Sweet {Pear and Partridge}

I'm back at it with the Pear and Partridge papers used for a Valentine's card.  I can't help it.  I like it better as a Valentine's paper than I ever did for Christmas!

I can't take credit for using the hearts as cherries.  I know I've seen that before, but I sure did think it would be cute to try.



I inked the edges of the hearts with Smoothie to give them some dimension.  So what do you think?  Is this card sweet??  :)

TGIF!
Meredith

Supplies Used: all CTMH unless noted
Paper: Hollyhock CS, Olive CS, Colonial White CS, Pear and Partridge B&T
Ink: Olive, Smoothie
Stamps: Serendipity (for the leaf-retired), Solo "s", "y" and "r" (retired), With Love (for the stem-retired)
Other: edge distresser, Sparkles, sponge dauber, Cricut Artiste (hearts), 

No comments:

Post a Comment