Sunday, April 15, 2012

Clay Pot and Note {Stash Buster Sunday}

Whew!  I barely completed my weekly assignment...to myself...

 The girls had dance recital pictures and then my grocery day got moved and and and this week just didn't allow much time for craftiness.

But I put my nose to the grindstone and came up with this....


A simple little clay pot.  That you could use to store pens....


Or add a simple matching note...


And give to a friend as a gift.


Since this project was just under the wire, I had to take pictures at night in my kitchen.  That's why the bad lighting.  :)  I used the Art Philosophy cartridge for the scallop.  In the future I might not choose a striped print for this sort of project.  Makes it hard to line up the seams.

Hope you are enjoying a great weekend!
Meredith


No comments:

Post a Comment