Monday, April 9, 2012

Cookies from the trash...

taste SO much better!  At least according to my son.

One day after cleaning and re-organizing the pantry I noticed my son had chocolate all over his face.  When I figured out where it came from, I did what any self respecting mom would have done.







 I grabbed the camera and made him re-create what he did....




I titled this LO "Gah-ya" because that is how he says Gotcha!  And he does say it often.  I haven't added the journaling yet.  I really love the look of the spool of film.  Finally I remembered about a punch I had that makes paper look like a spiral notebook.  In this case I think it works to look like a some negatives...


Click on the pictures to enlarge the details.

Thanks for stopping by!
Meredith


Supplies: (all CTMH unless noted)
Paper:  Sweet Leaf CS, Black CS, White Daisy CS, Olive CS, Tan Camouflage (Hot Off The Press)
Stamps:  Star Struck (D1237), Boutique Alphabet (E1003), Journaling Jots (B1269)
Ink:  Olive, Chocolate, Black, Chocolate Marker
Other:  adhesive, punch (Stampin' Up)

 *All current CTMH supplies can be found on my shopping website listed on the sidebar*

No comments:

Post a Comment