Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Tea Party {Pemberly Papers}

One of my sweet nieces is turning two in just a few short weeks and when I found out a tea party may be in the works, I knew what my card would be.  Well, at least I knew what stamp set to use!

Even though she is a sweet and dainty little girl I couldn't use pink for her card because her favorite color is blue.  I choose shades of a soft dusty blue.



The 'ribbon' at the bottom is made from a folded piece of paper.  I added ink to the edges to give it dimension.



And of course I had to add a little sparkle to finish it off.



Until next time,
Meredith


Supplies: (All CTMH unless noted)
Paper: Vanilla Cream CS, Pemberly B&T
Ink:  Outdoor Denim
Stamps:  Happy Birthday (C1257), Tea Party (D1149)
Other:  sponge dauber, edge distressor, micro-tip scissors, bonding memories glue, prisma glitter, adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment