Sunday, April 8, 2012

Show me the bunny!! {Stash Buster Sunday}

Happy Easter!  I hope you are having a wonderful and blessed day of celebration with family and friends.

Last week my mom came across a Martha Stewart craft that she fell in love with.  She showed it to me on the computer and I thought eh, whatever...


"But isn't it adorable!?"  She kept at it until I decided to make one.  And guess what??  I fell in love with it too. So much that I couldn't stop making them...








I printed the template on the backs of the patterned paper from my stash, cut it out and inked the edges of some of them.  Then I poked the holes and assembled them easy as pie!

HERE is the link to the Martha Stewart page.  And THIS is the link to the bunny template.  Try making one yourself.  They are so cute with patterned paper.  And what another great way to work at that stash you have sitting there!




Happy Easter!
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment