Thursday, March 22, 2012

For You (a gift tote)

One of the best things CTMH ever did was partner with Cricut!  I have had so much fun learning to use my Imagine machine.  Here's a little 3D item you can make using the Art Philosophy cartidge...


First I cut the handled tote from the <Square1> key using some patterned paper.  Next I cut the 3D flower from another patterned paper with the <Banner6> key.  My upline Lisa Stenz has a great tutorial HERE for rolling the flowers up.  I'm still getting the hang of it.  ;)

My final step was to cut the 'leaves' and stamp the sentiment.  (I used key <Shape11> in two sizes to make them.)  I inked the edges of the leaves because they looked a little naked to me!



Thanks for stopping by!
Meredith

Supplies: (all CTMH unless noted)
Paper:  Vanilla Cream cs, Florentine pp
Stamps:  From Me To You (D1247)
Ink:  Cocoa, Twilight
Other:  Sponge Dauber, Liquid Glass, adhesive, Art Philosophy cartidge

**I've decided not to link to all supplies, just list them at the bottom.  You can find all current CTMH supplies at my website which is linked on the sidebar.**

No comments:

Post a Comment