Saturday, March 17, 2012

New projects on the horizon

I wish a had a card-a-day to post, but I am still trying to re-do my scrapbook room to make it more functional. I do have a post scheduled for Sunday...a little project I'm working on called "Stash Buster Sunday".  So check back.

My husband recently talked me into getting the Cricut Imagine.  (I know, he really is that supportive!)  I was all set to order the Expression and he insisted I just get the newer model.  Boy am I glad he did!  That machine is really awesome.  Oh and HUGE!  So now I need to plan for space for it in the new arrangement as well.

I also started a facebook page for my business.  I'll be posting updates about workshops, events, and promotions on that.  Here's the link.  If you want to "Like" the page, you'll get all the updates and info.

Since my scrapbook room in our new house doesn't have a window (what was I thinking when we drew up the house plans?!?)  I'm also trying to figure a way to make my own light box.  I've done a little research on the web and I think it's do-able.  We'll soon see.

Here's a little something else I am trying to work on...


And as you can see I haven't gotten very far!  I have christening blankets for both of my daughters and two of my nieces, but I need to get the ones done for my other two nieces and my son.  They take me such time because I have to really concentrate on reading the pattern, so it's not just mindless crochet for me.  The pattern book I'm using is Best of Terry Kimbough Baby Afghans.  It has some really pretty ones in it!

See you soon!
Meredith




No comments:

Post a Comment