Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Key Terms

When I started out stamping, it would have been helpful to have a little dictionary of terms to navigate me through blog-land and all the little abbreviations and terms that everyone seems to take for granted that you know.

Today I've tried to compile a little list here.  I'm sure I think of more later to add.  :)

CTMH:  Close to My Heart.  The direct sell scrapbooking supply company I am a consultant for.

CS: cardstock, a heavier weight paper.  CTMH's version is white core which means you can use some very neat techniques to let the white show through.

PP: patterned paper.

B&T:  CTMH's word for patterned paper.  Stands for Background and Texture.

EP:  embossing powder.  A fine powder that you heat to set.

I'll add more as I can think of them.  Feel free to ask me any questions about scrapbook terms and abbreviations and I'll do my best to answer them!

Happy Stamping,
Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment